Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: https://dspace.hnpu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/6330
Title: Як у Старому Салтові відроджували храм
Other Titles: Как в Старом Салтове возрождали храм
As in Staryi Saltov, the temple was revived
Authors: Гончарова, О. С.
Keywords: Старий Салтів
храмові споруди
церква
історія села
Старый Салтов
храмовые сооружения
церковь
история села
Staryi Saltiv
temple buildings
church
history of the village
Issue Date: 2019
Citation: Гончарова О. С. Як у Старому Салтові відроджували храм / О. С. Гончарова // Салтів : [газета Старосалтів. громади]. – 2019. – № 3 (22), черв. – С. 3.
Abstract: Стаття присвячена історії храмових споруд, що діяли в Старому Салтові. Показано, що перший дерев’яний храм Вознесіння Господня в слободі Нижній (згодом перейменована на Старий) Салтів було відкрито у 1704 р. У 1798 році на кошти Дмитра Івановича Хорвата, було збудовано кам’яну церкву з трьома престолами, що проіснувала до весни 1942 року, коли була підірвана радянськими військами в ході запеклих боїв за село. З 1995 року почався процес відновлення церковного життя в селі, результатом чого стало відкриття у 2019 р. новозбудованого храму Віри, Надії, Любові та їх матері Софії. Статья посвящена истории храмовых сооружений, действующих в Старом Салтове. Показано, что первый деревянный храм Вознесения Господня в слободе Нижний (впоследствии переименована в Старый Салтов) был открыт в 1704 году. В 1798 году на средства Дмитрия Ивановича Хорвата, была построена каменная церковь с тремя престолами, просуществовавшая до весны 1942 года, когда была взорвана советскими войсками в ходе ожесточенных боев за село. С 1995 года начался процесс восстановления церковной жизни в селе, результатом чего стало открытие в 2019 году нового храма Веры, Надежды, Любови и их матери Софии. The article is devoted to the history of temple buildings that operated in Staryi Saltiv. It is shown that the first wooden church of the Ascension in the Lower settlement (later renamed the Staryi Saltiv) was opened in 1704. In 1798, at the expense of Dmitry Ivanovich Horvat, a stone church with three thrones was built, which lasted until the spring of 1942 year, when it was blown up by Soviet troops during the fierce fighting for the village. The process of restoring church life in the village began in 1995, resulting in the opening in 2019 of a newly built church of Vіra, Nadіya, Lyubov' and their mother Sophia.
URI: http://dspace.hnpu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/6330
Appears in Collections:Кафедра історії України

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Гончарова О. С. .pdf1.6 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.